We had something of a humble Christmas party in my sixth grade classroom today.
Having lost ten pounds in the two weeks since I last posted here at Geek Creek, I allowed myself to fall off my no-sweets wagon for the day in order to partake of all the party treats, and better still, my lovely students gave me the following for Christmas:
1. A green T-shirt of an appropriately military hue, featuring the old G.I. Joe A Real American Hero logo in black.
2. The 25th Anniversary Tomax and Xamot two-pack.
3. A Valor vs. Venom Baroness figure.
4. A Superman mini-figure.
5. Creepy, squishy Wolverine and Iron Man heads; squeeze 'em and balloon bits pop out of their eyes.
6. A Superman sweatshirt which, alas, doesn't fit.
7. A bunch of candy.
And a few other kids said they'd be bringing me stuff tomorrow. Madness.
Also, I received a nice Christmas card in the mail from tall-drk-grusum and a funny photo card from Michael Crawford, and the customized Sigma 6 Indiana Jones figure Tara is buying from MacGuyver at Sigma 6 Central for me will be finished soon, and the Transformers guide book my dad and his wife bought me is good fun, and...
Yeah. Been a good week, all told.
- 'Tis The Seizin'.